Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Out of sudden

I was tired from work on this hour. I was only a 3 days trainee in the company. but I have to work like a bull.. Totally a cheap L-A-B-O-U-R. I cleaned the room. I arranged all the material in the library. I list down all the source's name ( magazine, booklets, boucher, catalog) in the library ( like total 1000+) . I represented to the famous architec fair--- Archidex in KLCC. I present the presentation to the boss and senior today. I type out all the supplier name list ( 300+) and printed it nicely. Now, I got a project from my boss which is design car showroom with full set of presentation layout. I have to complete it by this Thursday, the client will be come out and have to a small meeting. I'm tired but I'm happy too. I learned a lot of thing in these 3 days. All the things that I seriously can't learn it from college. I appreciate what I have now.

BUT,
I MISS MY COLLEGE LIFE

I MISS MY COLLEGE'S FRIENDS

I MISS MY BUDDIES IN COLLEGE

(ESPECIALLY WEI XIN, WILSON, LOON, ZENS, CAI,AIKO, MIEG)
HAHAHA.. LOVE ME NOT??

Good Luck and All The Best in the final
You guys CAN do it.
I believe=)

Aja Aja Fighting
muackss

33 ri ren ai always ai ni men
XD


XOXO


No comments: