Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

rain rain go away

Arghh, raining non stop wey!!
stupik idoit!! messy up my plan to meet up wif bao bei xian T__T
I owe u kays?? bleh..

Rain - Rain - Go - Away,
Little Shan shan Wants To Play

I'm a wierdo driver..
haha... WHY??
guess urself 1st la..
( if u're my bestie shud know the answer wad)
....
.....
......
..........
...........
................
......................
.............................
.................................
I won't be drive when it's raining heavily..
I won't be drive during late night..
I can't be patient to wait the car in front of me is soo slow like kuku..
I like to 'hornnn' people or car who block me or make me bu shuang...
I used to had my 'brunch' inside the car, it make me feel so goood!!!
I fall asleep when it's finish working hours n kl road was jammed like hell lol..
I like to speed but it's a bad habits i know.. control myself
I will talk wif air while I'm driving alone.. scared got ghost la.. I know it"s scary if got ppl reply my talk.. haha..
I'm a weirdo..
I'm cacat..
I'm siao kai..
I'm gila..
I'm babi...
WHO CARES LA!!!
this is me.. shan shan the weirdo driver..
lalalala

No comments: