Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'M BACK FROM TAIWAN~
21st-27th sept- 7D6N Formosa Taiwan
1st day-KLIA to TYIA
5hours flight to reached tao yuan international airport
weather was okay!!


1st meal of the day!!
tasteless LOL!!


sis, mum,mee
after dinner, off to our 1st destination- 'shi lin ye shi'

taiwan famous fruit juice- " 苦瓜汁"
thumb ups!!
I like it much..

famous chrunchy chicken- " 大鸡排"
long Q all the time..
ROLL EYES@@


i like 'chio' bicycle
haha..
I want it badly..someone buy for me please????
dang! dang!!
the 'ji ba' really huge man..
bigger than my face lol
awhhh, help me!!! damn disgusting ' 臭豆腐'
once I put into my mouth, regret x100 times lol..
the smell like 'chiken shit' hahaha..
busuk la!!! I dare no talk to ppl after eat it lol..
pengzzz


after the night market, check into the hotel at Kee Long- EVERGREEN LAUREL HOTEL and have a good rest !!
to be continue..
stay tune













No comments: