Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

date: 29th may 2009
time: 6.36pm


Random..
sorry everyones!
long time didn't update my bloggie..
I'm totally out of stress!!!
loads of assignments and final project need to hand up..
arghhhhh..
left 3 week to go..
hope won't be fail on any subject this term..
but I don't think so lecturer will give me fail right?
I'm such a good student
haha...
due date to
(presentation drawing 2 by mr joseph)
-final work with 50 or more than pages sketches wif every drawings in perspective
-fully random with colour and texture
-due date: 22 june 2009
but until now I did less than 15 pages of sketches..
oh my god!!
anyones help me up, please!!!
KILL ME...
(construstion studies 1 by mr gustavo)
-concept of kitchen
-1 perspective drawing with fully random
-4 side view elevation of the kitchen concept
-2 section of the kitchen concept
- 3d kitchen design concept
due date: 23th june 2009
didn't touch up anything yet!!
I gonna bang the wall now!!!
bye friends^^
KILL ME 2..
( design studio 3- office by mr george)
-office design concept
-1 floor plan
-1 ceiling plan
- 1 perspective/axonometric drawing BIG &COLOUR
- 1 elevation of office design
-1 mood board /samples
due date:
9th june 2009 (power point presentation)
23th june 2009( A2 boards witheverythings done)
half way to go..
try to finish it within this week or next week
wish me luck^^
KILL ME 3..
( 2D computer Autocad drawing)
didn't get the final project yet!! but will be know next friday..
what the fuck!!!
MATI SEKALI GUS..
tataz ..

No comments: