Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

date: 10th may 2009
time: 11.50pm

wuhuuhh...
before the clock step into 11th may2009..
glad my mummy agains...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY BELOVE MUMMY^^
sorry mummy,
we ( my 2 sisters and me) can't managed to go back to celebrate mother's day with you..
really sorry!!! left you out alone at home with daddy..
but, we'll replace the celebration for you next time ya..
I'm freaking busy and alots of assignment need to complete before tomorrow..
sisters also need to rush back to company have meeting..
feel guilty to you la..
but,
I LOVE YOU the most ya mom^^
muacksss.. hugs hugs..
hope you would like the luggage that we bought for you..
It can fix up ur 1 week clothes and stuff to aus..
(keep complain about the last luggage too small for her)
she can't even bought alot of sourvenier back..
haha.. so here a new baggies for you ya..
and lastly,
enjoys ur australia trip ya..
relax relax relax..
rest rest rest..
***LOVE LOVE LOVE***
I love my family
much and much....
hugs..

No comments: