Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

date: 26th may 2009
time: 5.03pm

I've been tagged by andrea^^
1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
neck^^
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Can I skip the morning class!!!
3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
last tuesday with classmate while having class..
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
of course..YES!!!
5. Will you ever donate blood?
No!! never lol...
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes, of course la..
7. Do you want someone to be dead?
nope!! I'm not a heartless girl.. haha
8. What does your last text message say?
okay no problem! see u later..
9. What are you thinking right now?
I want eat mangosteen..
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
nope.. I need my ownspace lolz..
11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
3.05am
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
edc by esprit
13. Is someone on your mind right now?
nope
14. Who was the last person who text you?
my sister-ling shan
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz..
1. ryan
2.tang cc
3.yie ny
4. kah mun
5. yvonne
6.kelly
7. andrew
8.evie
9. zhi lei
10. fiona
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
sandra- san jie loll.. haha
16. Is no.3 a male or female?
female
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?
ermm.. dunoe maybe nope bah!!
18. What is no.1 studying about?
inter-excel( trainer cabin crew)
19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
how I know..can't remember lol
20. Is no 4 single?
nope.. unavailable lah.. haha
21. Say something about no.2
the one I like to hang out with..
22. What do you think about no.2 and no.6 being together?
ermm.. impossible bah.. not sure leh..
23. Describe no.9
PBSM president.. haha.. girl I like to hang out with too..
24. What will you do if no 6 and no 7 fight?
fight till the end!!! slap slap slap...haha
25. Do you like no 8?
yupp.. like as a friend^^
haha..
the end!!!

No comments: