Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

date: 20-11-2008
time: 5:25pm

i'm quite busy recently so have no time to shout out at here... assignment, presentation, sketching, mock-up, moodboard and bla bla bla... going to kill me with my coursework... 24 hours really not enough for me okie!!! rush and rush and rush.... wth*%*^$^$.... yesterday i rushly doing my presentation for today morning class.. it spend me whole day to do that... complet at 3.30am..... tuesday, me and my classmate went to starhill village to take the picutre...[ p/s= all the interior inside the starthill was not allow to photograph ] but our lecturer ask us to snatch picture for today presentation... do you know how nervous we are while we 'curi masuk' and take the picture...ishhh.. damnnn!! so many CCTV and guard around all the corner... then I be the ham like sandwich try to take the picture ( stand between two tall guy).. do u know why i be the meat because my classmate said ' you so small and thin! not easily to let people saw you...so lolll~ phewww.... but this idea really work man!!! because of the stupik idea... i got 70++ picture..haha that good enough share with all of us...
really nice the interior of starhill village.. the most interesting thing was the toilet mah!!! damn chio man... two different design and idea for the male and female toilet...too bad can't take the photo because got worker inside to help you pull the tap water... WIERD RIGHT!!! i get shock at first...haha...when free go starhill walk around ya...

for my presentation today.. it's quite good but i know i still have to improve my presentation skill. hiak haikkk... thanks kah man and evon ( my senior) to help me on it... muacksss...

gambateh to my final project!!! jia you jia you hong shan shan.... I CAN DO IT^^

love and miss~~~~
cheers,

No comments: