Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

date: 16.12.2008
time: 9.34pm

woww~~ finally i got the free time to update my 'toilet bowl'.... last few day, i'm totally out of stress man!!! everyday final project final project!!!!! mock-up, plan, section, elevation, mood board, one point pespective and presentation.... (@&^*$)@@^#&) all these stuff make me feel mad and gotta 'ke siao' lolll... but hiak hiakkkk i had done man!!! today i wake up very early 10smth.. because i need to hand up my final project lah... haha... at the moment, i put all my works on the lecturer's table... fuiyoh~~~ i'm freedom haha... HAPPY HOLIDAYS for ID 2.1 and 3.1 student.... good job for us during this semeters... enjoys the holidays as well ya... ( have a time then we go out lepak at mid night again ya)-pooling, bowling, cheong K, gaming.... see u all next semeters....

yeah yeahhh.... i miss family, i miss my bed, i miss my horny fren, i miss all my bp buddies, i miss my baby..waiting for me yea... i'm going back this thursday... lets lepak-ing and shiok around ya... bp is a good place for us to shiok around... haha...

i want go for shopping tomorrow lolll... maybe alone or with fren... not sure yet... if anyone want to join me.... phone me la.. no need to wait la!!! hiak hiakkk...


HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE....

see u all round soon...

miss n love^^

cheers,

No comments: