Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Day I Shot Cupid

Recently I am reading a book, which show in the sweet and funny guide the girl's to dating. One of the part is talk about the natural dilemma! I found out it's quite interesting and real lah. So, just share it at here, especially GUYS!!

oh ladies, it has happened to all of us. The man always nag us about spending much on beauty products, am I right ? And, the moment that he says, " YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD.I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DON'T WEAR MAKE-UP. I WANT TO BE WITH THE GIRL IN SWEATS AND NO MAKEUP FOREVER". But, what the hell was that?! Did your guy just check out another girl? And not just with his eyes, but did he just turn his head? And for the girl in the trendy outfit and full makeup? And is he really trying to play it off like I didn't see it? But, get caught by us!! hahaha

Quick question guys:
If you love us, your partner, with no makeup, but your head turns toward the girl who has spent four hours in the bathroom, what are we supposed to do? And the excuses kill me.

Guy one said : Baby, I wasn't looking at that girl,my neck hurt and I was streching it out."

Guy two said : Girl? What girl? I thought that was a dude."

Guy three said : You know, a lot of people have noticed it is hard for me to focus on one thing, maybe I have adult ADD."

Seriously, they will go to any length to protect the right to stare. To admire someone's beauty is natural, but the head- turning, dead- mouth drooling, and saying that you love us natural and then gawking at America's Next Top Model is really hard to swallow. So what does it all
mean? They should all be killed, that's what it means. So, GUYS, be more sensitive to your partner, and if you have to look, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WEAR SUNGLASSES! :)

No comments: