Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OUTING@ PAVILION

SHOP!! SHOPP!! SHOPPP!!!
A rainy day outing with the girl- Veronica aka yenting..
lurve u muackss
I fetched the girl at ampang park after her class. We headed to Pavilion for our 1st time outing in KL..haha.. It's totally fun and happy outing with the bestie. We shoped from shirt-skirt-blouse-jeans-pants-shoes-bags-wallet-accesorries! ( I told yenting, I have to buy somethings if not I don't feel like going back) haha.. I try and try a lot of clothes that I like it but end up with too big in size!! It's XS already man.. I'm so damn fucking hate my body size!! (I want to gain weight.. Any plans?? ) At last, both of us bought something from nichii!! yeahooo~ so great I got myself something. It's a dress.. haha..






End our day-out around 5.30pm.. I'm rushing back to titiwangsa from town to fetch my sisters and drop the girl to lrt station (she's going back to BP after that)..
I miss U BALUNIKA~~
looking forward for our next outing..
n_n
hugs




No comments: