Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year



Gosh!! I'm totally neglected my blog for almost 1month..sorry peeps:)
I'm back in blogging atmosphere right now hehezz..


Alot of thing to blog n share wif u guys..

*babe girl in town-kl
*Xmas eve outing
*heng's xmas party
(but I'm not gonna blog about that !! Haha.. Coz yie ny already post it so I'm not keep repeating larh.. Am lazy bummm:)
A brand new year with new achives and resolution to complete.
1) Family and friends stay healthy and strong
2)Hope I'm going to graduate succefully in the year 2010
3)Alot of trips are waiting for me to follow and go
4)My girls grow as close as before! All of us need to change our attitude.. Especially U &U
5)Something may be change but I just want to tell... u're the person I really care too..
6)....
7).......
And (still thinking larh..)


STOP TALK CRAP!!
I knew I'm abit late... BUT..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Have a brand new year^^

No comments: