Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Papa ^^
small gatherin wif my relative at my house last thursday
a 'small size' party for daddy..
(bcoz of 'shi fu' advice la..)
pa, don't be sad kays!
shi fu said can have a big big party next time!!
then u can invited all bp-rians or ur abang adik also nevermind..
all of us promise u le..lalala..
wish daddy,
* stay healthy
*happy everyday
*don't 'luan luan' eat snack la
* do watever u want!! we're grow up le..
haha...
*hearts u loads..
************************************************************************
Koko-The-Puppies
our new family members, Koko, it's name!!
it's so adorable lah..
althought i hate animals till the max but I love koko till the hell wey..
it's so so so much cute and playful...
a '好命狗' lol..
want sleep with air-con room..
want eat famous doggie food
(bought cheaper 1 it dunwan eat lol.. pengzzz)
want go out having dinner wif us..
I lagi pengzzz...
want go hair salon and hav spa treatment!!!!
goshh...
but
we dote koko loads lah..
welcome be our family members
I LOVE MY FAMILY
love and hugs...
muacks
ciao=)
signing off,
miss me yeahh..



No comments: