Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

date: 13th june 2009
time: 12.46am
PEOPLES!!
I'm off to cameron highlands after 5 more hours..
for family day which is organize by
Hash House Harries ( HHH),
a club that's my daddy as GM for many years..
but now retire liao la..
haha..
so we should support the new GM which uncle gan..
soooo there was the reason I'll be cameron highlands later on lolll..
BUT
I got loads of assignment haven finish yet wey T___T
should I bring them go to C.H also??
I don't think so I have time to do..
bcoz loads of activities waiting for me bah..
(heard from daddy)
duhhh... peoples..
I trying very hard to touch out everythings as fastas possible..
I MISS MY BP- GANG..
baby yie ny was back in bp..
hotchick jessie was back in bp too..
tang waiting for me to had fun..
kelly,evie,raymond,jas,chew gonna end their hols few more days later..
wai cheon- i think he back to bp soon also..
si han off to aus-sdyney soon..
kahmun and von graduate for A-level..
but von leave to NS soon.. take care..
arghhh...
I miss everyones in bp la...
signing off,
night..
ciao^^

No comments: