Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

date: 15th march 2009
time: 12.33am

wuahhh wuahh wuahhh!!!
I am getting HIGH SPIRIT!!!
really CAN'T believe la..
I spend 3 hours to FINISHED 5 perspective drawing..
izzit I'm idealistic????
smart?!
I DON'T think so...
yaikesssss!!!
because of STRESS lah...
ARGHHHHH....
DUE DATE woke up me..
I need to hand up Mr.Jason final assignment
this coming TUESDAY !!
*conceptual brief wif visual moodboards
*layout plan
*F&F (fixtures & fitting)
*M&E ( material & electronic)
*one main perspective wif FULLY RENDER
*one interior elevation
* at least 3 sketches
(above is the minimium submission requirement.. any added is always welcome)
shit la!!!
BUT 20% touches!!!
80% didn't touch yet..
wtf^^
for Mr. Ivan n Mr. George final assignment
next week 27th of march..
still long time right!!!
but I need to finish BEFORE next week
coz going back to hometown on next saturday!!!
so what can I do..
stay over night to finish it lol..
sniff**
I shouldn't be bloging now!!
I should not be msn now!!
I should not went to mid valley megamall just now!!!
I should not playing my pet now!!
I should not played my psp few minutes ago!!
BUT what to do!!
because of my LAZINESS make me lose concentrate!!!
haha..
anyway,
wish me LUCK ya!!!
haha..
u guys'll meet up wif
a PANDA EYES wif skinny me
REAL SOON!!!..
SEE YOU GUYS IN BP!!!
winks...

No comments: